Table of Contents
How and Why Goat Farming with Stall-feeding is Profitable? :-
2. Better conversion of energy, available from fed and fodder into flesh and milk.
3. Prevention of indiscriminate grazing, thereby offering optimum scope for re-growth of fodder.
4. Prevention of uncontrolled mating.
5. Better collection and utilization of manure.
6. Control and reduction of parasitic re-infestation.
7. Close supervision and easy management.
8. Easy access for record keeping.
9. No danger from wild animals and predators.
Want to start goat farming ?
Make sure the Following requisites are to be fulfilled.
1. You need to devote adequate time for goat farming. Training / experience in this field is preferable.
2. Ensure that the Veterinary assistance/ care must be with in the reach.
3. Own land with adequate water facility is needed for growing the green fodder.
4. One skilled worker with some experience in this field is a must.
5. Shed and open place covered with chain link mesh for stall-fed goat farming is
If you can fulfill all these requisites, you can start the goat farming…! Good Luck.