This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
What personal information do we collect?
1. Information you voluntarily submit to SheepFarm: We collect no personal information without your consent like name, email addresses, credit card numbers, etc. when you visit our website. If you choose to provide information to us, it is only used to fulfill your request for information. When you sign up for our newsletters, fill out a contact form, comment on any of our website posts, participate in a contest/promotion or respond to a survey, you may be asked to enter your name, and email address. We also collect Internet Protocol (IP) addresses of users leaving comments on website posts. IP addresses and email addresses are visible only to the website administrators.
2. Information collected and stored automatically – When you browse and read the information on this website, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit. This information never identifies who you are. This information is only used to help us make the site more useful for you. With this data, we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We never track or record information about individuals and their visits. The information we collect and store about your visit is listed below:
- Pages or URLs you have visited.
- Date and time you accessed our site.
- Internet domain of your service provider.
- Subject of the ads you click or scroll over.
- IP address from which you access our website.
- Type of browser used (Ex: Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
- Your device and mobile ad identifiers (e.g., Apple IDFA or Android AAID).
- Type of operating system used (Ex: Android, macOS, Microsoft Windows, etc.)
- Services or functionality you access or use including the date & time of your access.
- If you reached this website from another website, the address of that referring website.
3. Log files: SheepFarm makes use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. Your comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service to prevent Spam.
5. Newsletters: By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to receive email from us. If you subscribe to our newsletter, we add your name and email address to SheepFarm’s newsletter mailing list managed by us, or through a third-party Newsletter service. We only send emails to people who have authorized us to send Newsletters. We require all subscribers to confirm their email address upon registration. Therefore, you will receive a message with a link that you’ll have to click to confirm the email address and your will to subscribe to SheepFarm’s Newsletter.
We reserve the sole right to unsubscribe users/visitors from our newsletter service, without notice. We will do so with any subscriber we deem registered with fake data. Every newsletter contains a quick and easy unsubscribe link in its footer. You may opt-out of receiving newsletters from us by following the quick and easy unsubscribe link included in each email. You can also unsubscribe by contacting us. Your email address will not be used for any other purposes or sold to a team third-party.
How do we use your information?
- To personalize the user experience
- To deliver relevant online advertising
- To respond to your comments or inquiries
- To track and measure advertising on the Website
- To improve this website in order to serve you better
- To deliver the type of content in which you are most interested
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity
How do we protect your data?
We use an SSL certificate (HTTPS) by Let’s Encrypt installed through our web hosting provider Cloudways. Hypertext transfer protocol secure (HTTPS) is the secure version of HTTP, which is the primary protocol used to send data between a web browser and a website. HTTPS is encrypted in order to increase the security of data transfer. HTTPS makes communication between your browser and the website encrypted.
We take precautions to protect the security of your information. We have physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help safeguard, prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use your information. However, neither people nor security systems are foolproof, including encryption systems. In addition, people can commit intentional crimes, make mistakes or fail to follow policies. Therefore, while we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. It does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Advertising cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
We use non-persistent cookies or “per-session cookies”. Per-session cookies serve technical purposes, like providing seamless navigation through this website. These cookies do not collect personal information on users and they are deleted as soon as you leave our website. The cookies do not permanently record data and they are not stored on your computer’s hard drive. The cookies are stored in memory and are only available during an active browser session. Again, once you close your browser, the cookie disappears.
When receiving a Newsletter from us, we may place a small piece of code in that email to determine whether or not you can accept HTML images and whether or not you viewed and/or clicked on links contained in the email. This process does not leave any information on your computer, nor does it collect information from your computer. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings.
How to manage cookies settings
Please note that you can configure cookies settings by accessing the browser you install to accept, block or delete some or all of cookies. If you choose to block cookies it won’t affect the user experience but, you may not be able to use all of the features of the SheepFarm website. The functions of cookie settings may vary depending on the type and version of the browser you install. We try to list common and widely-used types of browsers as follows. You may refer to the following linkage to understand how to control your cookies settings through such browsers (The content in the following linkage is English. For your easier reading, please find the language option in the following linkage to select your preferred language).
- Opera – Check here
- Apple Safari – Check here
- Mozilla Firefox – Check here
- Microsoft Edge – Check here
- Google Chrome – Check here
- Internet Explorer – Check here
Also, if you do not use any of the following browsers, or the content in the following linkage is removed or not accessible, please visit those browsers’ privacy-related statements or support pages for further information. You may also refer to https://aboutcookies.org/ which introduces how to manage your cookies settings through various browsers.
SheepFarm uses Google Analytics and related technologies, analysis services offered by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics collects information such as users’ age, gender, interests, how often users visit this site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this site. Google uses this information on our behalf to analyze your use of this website in order to compile reports on website activities and provide additional services related to website and internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the usage of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. In addition, we gain information about the functionality of our site. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this site, rather than your name or other identifying information. We may also use Demographics and interests data in Google Analytics which provides information about the age and gender of your users, along with the interests they express through their online travel and purchasing activities. You can find more information about Demographics and Interests here.
Ads or advertisements appearing on this site may be delivered to users by third-party ad serving companies, including ad networks and advertising partners. Ad serving companies may place a persistent cookie on your device such as Laptop, computer, mobile phone, etc. in order to recognize your device each time they display an online advertisement to you, and as such, they may be able to compile information over time about whether you reviewed or clicked on advertisements they display. These companies may use this information to display targeted advertisements and may associate this information with your subsequent visits, purchases, or other activities on participating advertisers’ sites.
Social media features / buttons /widgets
We may implement social media buttons and certain other widgets that allow our users to interact and share content such as the Facebook ‘Like’ button, Facebook ‘Comments’, the ‘Share this’ button, Tweet button, or interactive mini-programs that run on our website (‘Widgets’). Social media features can be hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website. Your interaction with a widget generally allows the third party to collect some information about you, for example, your IP Address.
We use the Google Forms service on SheepFarm. In addition to the respective personal data that you enter in the respective forms, information on your operating system, browser, date and time of your visit, referrer URL, and your IP address is recorded. Your personal data will be processed by Google on our behalf.
In order to protect children’s privacy, if you are a child, please seek your parent’s (or guardian)’s consent before you provide your personal data to SheepFarm. SheepFarm does not knowingly collect any Personal Data from children below the age of thirteen (13), or the equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Government and regulatory disclosure
SheepFarm may share your information with various government authorities in response to court orders or other legal processes to establish or exercise our legal rights or to protect our property; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us. We may also share your information when we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent or take appropriate action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of SheepFarm, the Platform, our users, or others; and in connection with our terms and other agreements.
Sensitive personal data
SheepFarm will never ask you to provide sensitive personal data such as data about your medical or health records, political, religious or philosophical beliefs, criminal offenses (alleged, or committed), criminal conviction background, racial or ethnic origin, trade union membership, sexual orientation, sexual history, behavior or genetic data.
Do Not Track
Some newer web browsers have a “Do Not Track” preference that transmits a “Do Not Track” header to the websites you visit with information indicating that you do not want your activity to be tracked. We currently do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals, as there is no standard for how online services should respond to such signals. As standards develop, we may develop policies for responding to do-not-track signals that we will describe in this Privacy Statement.
Rights related to your personal information
- Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also contact us to remove your email id from SheepFarm’s mailing list.
- Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by contacting us.
- Amend – You may contact us to amend or update your personal information.
- Forget – In certain situations, you may contact us to request that we erase or forget your personal data.
If you have submitted a contact form or have left comments on this website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
All the information on SheepFarm is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. We make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness of any information on the Site. Your use of the site and your reliance on any information on the site is solely at your own risk. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
The materials appearing on SheepFarm could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on this website are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
All kinds of information published on this website, including images and texts, are the properties of the administrator. Do not copy or republish any article from this website without prior permission or credits. If any copyrighted images are found on this website, we either have full permissions to republish them here or have given credits to them.
Copyright Policy of SheepFarm
SheepFarm allows you to only access and make personal use of the website. You are not permitted to, directly or indirectly download or modify / alter / change / amend / vary / transform / revise / translate / copy / publish / distribute or otherwise disseminate any content on the site or any portion of it; or delete or fail to display any promotional taglines.
Any unauthorized use or modification of the materials or use of the materials published on the website for any other purpose, other than as prescribed, shall result in violation of SheepFarm’s copyright and other proprietary rights by you and shall render you liable for civil, criminal or other legal proceedings.
All other product names, company names, brands, names, logos, and symbols (collectively “trademarks”) that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners and may not be tempered in any way. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to You to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the owner.
SheepFarm may contain links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites and have no control over the content and nature of these sites. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability, or completeness by us.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
You are required to enter your email address before commenting, but you need not worry about getting it public. Never provide your email id or any personal details while writing the comment. Any kind of negative usage of the details you mention in your comment will not be our responsibility. SheepFarm will not accept responsibility for information posted in the comments. In order to make our comments useful, the following guidelines have been established for user comments.
- Do not post any profanity or vulgar language
- Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service
- Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements
- Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive
- Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or libelous material
- Do not post material that infringes copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary rights
You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments.
You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party. SheepFarm reserves the right to delete any comment if it is found to be inappropriate or the comment is not following the comment guidelines. Please leave comments that are respectful and useful.
The content published on SheepFarm may include affiliate links through which you get a chance to purchase products and services. Affiliate marketing program allows website owners and bloggers to create links and earn referral fees when customers click through and buy products from them. As part of the affiliate program, SheepFarm will post customized links, provided by third-party services like Amazon Associates Program, Flipkart Affiliate Program, etc. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales. We us
- Amazon Associates Program – More info
When you click on such links followed by your purchase of that product, We may, probably, get the commission from the company. The price you pay will be the same whether you use the affiliate link or go directly to the vendor’s website using a non-affiliate link. By using the affiliate links, you are supporting SheepFarm. We don’t recommend any degraded product or service and always try to ensure that only genuine products and services are promoted through affiliate links and advertisements.
If you purchase any goods and/or services through links mentioned on SheepFarm or from any third parties, who advertise on this website like AdSense etc., you do so at your own risk. SheepFarm is not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods and services made in connection with any third-party websites.
You are not permitted to use any computer program tools including but not limited to web spiders, bots, indexers, robots, crawlers harvesters or any other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process (collectively, ‘Tools’) to access acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the website or content, reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any content, obtain or attempt to obtain materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the website.
You might be browsing our content from another country, which might be having prohibitions to view and use the web-based content. In that case, we do not take responsibility for any defamatory laws or statements, which have a connection with the government of the country, the reader’s religion, etc. The whole responsibility is yours and we will not take care of any legal issues you may face by reading the content of this website.
You are prohibited from using the website and Services or Content:
- For any unlawful purpose
- For any obscene or immoral purpose
- To submit false or misleading information
- To spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape
- To solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts
- To infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others
- To violate any international, federal, provincial, or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances
- To interfere with or circumvent the security features of the website and Services, third-party products and services, or the Internet.
- To harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability
- To upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the website and Services, third party products and services, or the Internet
SheepFarm reserves the right to report any of the above actions in the event of any user violating conditions on any of the prohibited uses.
Sites and services
We do not guarantee that access to or use of SheepFarm will be uninterrupted or error-free, and SheepFarm shall not be liable for any feature not being accessible. This website and its features may be expanded, limited, or modified at any time by SheepFarm to meet the needs of its Users, or for technical or other reasons, without advance notice or reason.
We may also in our sole discretion, and at any time, discontinue providing, temporarily or permanently, any or all of the Site or Services, without notice. SheepFarm assumes no responsibility for any failure to access the Site or any Services, partially or fully, whether due to the User’s system, the Internet network, or any other cause. SheepFarm may modify or discontinue the website, or may modify or terminate your account/your access to this website, for any reason, with or without notice to you and without liability to you or any third party.
SheepFarm is an independent website located in India and is not an associate or confederate of any third party, relating to whom any content is listed or mentioned on this website. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India including but not limited to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and all its relevant rules, regulations, directions, orders and notifications. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- Contact form – Check here
This document was last updated on 30th June 2021.